BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sridhar78
Calcite | Level 5

I've come across some training institutes offering SAS and Analytics courses, but most of them use only Base SAS or SAS Enterprise Guide.

Are there institutes in Bangalore providing training on SAS Enterprise Miner?

Please share the names or web links, which will be valuable.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hello sridhar78,

I'm looking into resources for you on SAS Enterprise Miner Training in Bangalore and will supply links, ideas soon.

Best,

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi again sridhar78,

Check out the SAS India training website for information on training in your area. If you have further questions or want to talk through the best options, contact the SAS India Education department.

Best,
Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sridhar78
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Anna for providing the link.

I will try contacting the India Education dept. for further info.

Meanwhile, if anyone (from India) from this community is or have pursued a certification in Business Analyst or Predictive Modeling please let me know the procedures and what kind of preparations and pre-requisites are needed for this course. I've seen people get certified only in Base SAS or Adv. Sas programming. How is the market or demand for SAS Business Analysts  and Predictive Modelers in Indian Market?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation