BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi All,

Could you please help me out. I am not able to add the nodes in Miner to the Toolbar like the nodes ''Distribution Explorer', 'Filter Outliers'. How can I add these nodes to the toolbar.

Kindly guide.

Kind Regards,
Kritanjli
2 REPLIES 2
art297
Opal | Level 21
I'm not sure if this is what you were asking but, according to the documentation:

Many of the commonly used tools are shown on the Tools Bar at the top of
the window. You can add additional tools to the Tools Bar by dragging them
from the Tools tab onto the Tools Bar. In addition, you can rearrange the tools
on the Tools Bar by dragging each tool to a new location on the Tools Bar.

HTH,
Art
David_Duling
SAS Employee
Remember that we have two versions of EM client in the current distribution. EM 4.3 is the classic version inside the main SAS application that has a toolbar that can be modified with tools like Distribution Explorer. EM 5.x or greater is the external client that connects to a SAS server and the toolbar cannot be modified and does not have a distribution explorer. The SAS based model fitting procedures are the same in either version. Hope that helps.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation