BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
aczajko
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am working on a project for a marketing class using Enterprise Miner, and I am trying to make a box plot. For one of our steps, it says to click on Actions in the main menu, then Plot. However, when I do so, I do not see a plot option. What can I do in order to finish my project? I have attached a screenshot in order to help you better understand my problem

Thank You,

Alan

3 REPLIES 3
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

If you click on the ellipsis next to the Exported Data property for a node, then click the Explore... button, there you will see the Actions menu with the Plot option, then Box on the left.  You can also create a Box plot for any tables that show up in the Results of a node by selecting the table, then View > Plot... .  

aczajko
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you! This really helped me out.

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @aczajko,

I'm glad you found some useful info! If Wendy's reply was the exact solution to your problem, can you "Accept it as a solution"? This will help other community members who may run into the same issue know what worked.

Thanks!
Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation