BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Matt3
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I working on my master  thesis in which I am going to compare some data minning techniques for asian financial time series forcasting, in this paper I would like to show whole process of creating a model incluning software and coding issue (my Uni gave acess only for miner, guide and base), there is not many such work using SAS VDMML, so  is there a way to get access to this tool for a bit longer then 14 trial days just for master thesis?

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

There is another SAS Communites article available at 

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Tip-Executing-SAS-Viya-Code-in-SAS-Enterprise... 

that describes how to access Viya functionality from SAS Enterprise Miner.  Many sites that license SAS Enterprise Miner also install Viya.  If your university does not have Viya licensed/installed, can you share the things that you are trying to do in SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning that you are not able to do using SAS Enterprise Miner?  

Cordially,

Doug

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation