BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ashwini
Calcite | Level 5

Please help me to know about sas suspense processing .How we can do by sas di studio ?

Regards,

Ashwini

5 REPLIES 5
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Do you refer to the process of correcting erroneous data?

This is a quite a big subject, so it would help if you told us more about your requirements.

Basically, some functionality is available within DI Studio product, but if you need some interactive tools and process guidance, you might want to look at the data management tools from Data Flux, which are partly incorporable with DI Studio.

Data never sleeps
Ashwini
Calcite | Level 5

Hi LinusH,

Thanks for your kind information and could you pls provide me some document so that i can understand the process quickly .

Regards,

Ashwini

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I think you should start off defining the requirements.

If you just want learn about the area, this could be starting point:

SAS Data Governance | SAS

Data never sleeps
Ashwini
Calcite | Level 5

Hi LinusH,

Could u please explain me which tool in sas used for this suspense processing .If you provide me some document regarding this ,then i would be grateful to you.

Regards,

Ashwini

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

As I said before, your requirements are unclear.

You might be better off talking to a SAS sales representative to qualify your needs.

Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation