BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
margautz
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

is it possible to import an EG project to DataFlux?

I created a subset of data using EG and I would like to use it in DataFlux. I exported the results as cvs file (as step in the project) and then I load it in DataFLux, but...I am wondering if there is a better solution, also to refresh the query made in EG directly form DataFlux.

Thank you for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RonAgresta
SAS Employee

Hi,

You do have options to read SAS datasets from within DataFlux Data Management Studio. You can set up a data connection to the SAS data or you can use a process job to execute SAS code. There is no way to have Data Management Studio interact directly with your EG project.

Ron

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Dataflux can read a SAS dataset directly. I don't have access to it at the moment so I can't check for you but I suspect you can import it using ODBC.

margautz
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you
RonAgresta
SAS Employee

Hi,

You do have options to read SAS datasets from within DataFlux Data Management Studio. You can set up a data connection to the SAS data or you can use a process job to execute SAS code. There is no way to have Data Management Studio interact directly with your EG project.

Ron

margautz
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you, I have just to wait the admin right to set up the odbc connection and then I will test it!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation