SAS Data Integration Studio, DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS/ACCESS, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop and others

how to configure SAS server and Teradata connectionto use windows authentication?

Frequent Contributor

how to configure SAS server and Teradata connectionto use windows authentication?

Hi All,

Could you please let me know how to configure SAS server and Teradata connection to use windows anthentication?

Thank you!

Jade

Super User

Re: how to configure SAS server and Teradata connectionto use windows authentication?

First step: verify that you can use Windows authentication from another client (preferably on the same host as SAS) to login to Teradata.

Second: describe your SAS environment (host, meta data server? Etc).
Data never sleeps
Frequent Contributor

Re: how to configure SAS server and Teradata connectionto use windows authentication?

Thanks! @LinusH

1) Teradata (we are trying to connect) already using windows anthentication

2)  SAS server (meta data server) is in linux environment.

Super User

Do you have a working Windows authentication for the matadata server login?

Data never sleeps
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I do have a working Windows authentication for the matadata server login

Super User

Then youn <should> be fine by using the authdomain option.
Data never sleeps
Frequent Contributor

No I can not. I think there is something needs to configure in SAS suystem to allow windows anthentication

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation