SAS Data Integration Studio, DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS/ACCESS, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop and others

Where is Process Tab in SAS Data Integration Studio

Accepted Solution Solved
Valued Guide
Accepted Solution

Where is Process Tab in SAS Data Integration Studio

According to the SAS documentation for SAS Data Integration Studio 4.9 the table loader is in the process tab.  There does not appear to be an option in the view menu for me to add additional tabs.  Does an access setting to enable the process tab need to be set for users to see this?

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/etlug/67323/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n0i6xdyihdpdn9n16oel...

“Setting the Table Loader Job Options

Perform the following steps to set the response:

1. Create a job in SAS Data Integration Studio and give it an appropriate name.
  2. Drop the Table Loader transformation from the Process tab onto the Job Editor window. Drag and drop a source table and a target table from the Inventory or Folders tab to the appropriate sides of the Table Loader transformation. Connect the source and target tables to the transformation. This step creates a single process flow diagram for the job, which is shown in the following example.“

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎04-16-2018 08:58 AM
Respected Advisor

Re: Where is Process Tab in SAS Data Integration Studio

Posted in reply to DavidPhillips2

@DavidPhillips2

Not sure what the documentation is referring to. See in below picture where you'll find the table loader transformation in DIS4.9

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

I don't have DI Studio at my fingertips but I'm pretty sure that it's called "Transformations". Must be a typo.
Data never sleeps
Solution
‎04-16-2018 08:58 AM
Respected Advisor

@DavidPhillips2

Not sure what the documentation is referring to. See in below picture where you'll find the table loader transformation in DIS4.9

Capture.JPG

Valued Guide

SAS tech support support said it is a typo in the documentation. 

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation