SAS Data Integration Studio, DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS/ACCESS, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop and others

What is the difference between SAS BI and SAS DI.I just know SAS DI is for ETL and BI for BI.Can you elaborate?

New Contributor

What is the difference between SAS BI and SAS DI.I just know SAS DI is for ETL and BI for BI.Can you elaborate?

I know Base SAS and planning to learn SAS BI and SAS DI. Would like to know id online sessions are arranged by SAS as Microsoft does for MS BI tools

Super Contributor

Re: What is the difference between SAS BI and SAS DI.I just know SAS DI is for ETL and BI for BI.Can you elaborate?

Hi,

You can get in touch with Customer advocacy team or tech support team.If you are in India please find the mail id.

incustomer.advocacy@sas.com.

SAS does Webinar training's for the Partner customers.Recently they have done webinars on SAS DI/BI certifications courses as well.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Shiva

Super User

Re: What is the difference between SAS BI and SAS DI.I just know SAS DI is for ETL and BI for BI.Can you elaborate?

The concepts of DI and BI are generic, and not specific to SAS.

There are tons of information available for you about these, both at SAS and external sites, if you can use the search facilities on the Internet.

Data never sleeps
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation