10-30-2015 05:33 AM
Recently, I'm working on installion SAS MDM suite. And, there are some issues when setting up Data Remediation server and MDM database. May I ask you experts how to configure the DBs? I tried to search in SAS Support and Internet without luck.
Please see following info:
(1) What are the "issues"? - How to setup Data Remediation DB.
(2) What version of SAS? - SAS 9.4
(3) What platform is SAS installed on? - RHEL 6.4
(4) What DBs do you need to configure? - Oracle11gR2p3
(5) What are you trying to achieve? - During the configuring wizard, I was asked to enter the database connection info for Data Remediation Server DB schema. Should the DB need to to install and set up separately or other case? If yes, how can I set it up?
Many thanks in advance.
10-30-2015 07:43 AM
A few tips on this topic:
After providing that information, the SDW installs the Data Remediation database and configures it. It's a Postgres database running on your mid-tier server. You should be able to see it as a new running service when the installation process completes. You don't need to independently set up this database - it's all done for you.
Check out the SAS MDM admin guide for additional pre- and post-installation information for SAS MDM.