SAS Data Integration Studio, DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS/ACCESS, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop and others

Scheduling Time

Contributor

Scheduling Time

[ Edited ]

Hi, I am using sas 9.4 management console. I have deployed a job and seems in the "TriggerOptions", i cannot specific a time myself in the calandar name. There is only something like First_monday_of_month. How could I schedule the job with a specific time?

2017-04-24_120205.jpg -> 2017-04-24_121035.jpg

Thanks

Super User

Re: Scheduling Time

What scheduling server do you use?
Perhaps you could post some screen shots to clarify your steps.
Data never sleeps
Contributor

done
Super User

Have you tried entering a time in the hours and minutes boxes? For example if you want your job to run at 06:30 in the morning, put 6 into the hours box and 30 into the minutes box.

Contributor

No, it doesnt have any changes on the interface. What I want is to custom the time to run the job, 2017-12-24, for instance
Super User

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean - "No, it doesnt have any changes on the interface". I use LSF and it has a very similar interface. Specifying the hours and minutes means that the job runs at that time of the day on every day matching the selected interval - for example every Monday or the first day of each month.

If you have a different requirement please explain - do you want different times on different days? 

Contributor

Yes, it also has a very similar interface, specifying the hours and minutes means that the job runs at that time of the day on every day matching the selected interval - for example every Monday or the first day of each month. However, the one I want is that I want to choose a day and the time by myself, for example, this month I want 29/4(Sat)at 12:00 but next month I want 12/5(Fri) at 0900. I want to custom the date myself, not the time.
Contributor

As I have researched, it can be done by command line,
http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/etlug/68225/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p1jxhqhaz10gj2n1pyr0...

So, I guess there should be a place for me to custom a specific time on the management interface.
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation