BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mssh2712
Calcite | Level 5

Dear all,

Im newly certified in SAS Di Studio from science background. Can someone help me how the interview questions are based in terms of business scenario or case study... Kindly help me...Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I'm confused. Do you master DI Studio at this point?

A person who masters a product shouldn't be concerned about interview questions, just learn the product and how to apply it to different scenarios, preferably from real life implementations.

Data never sleeps
mssh2712
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Dear,

I just got certified but need help interms of attending the interview related to DI studio. Plz help.
Best regards
M Hameed
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I don't know about you, but I wish to learn things so I can perform better, not to look better at an interview.

Your certification will tell your potential employer your have a theoretical skill in the tool, and you should be evaluated based on that.

I don't think that there are many case studies that goes into relevant level of detail on how to do different things in DI Studio. Almost every project is different, and best practices are based in the DW architecture, data models and other requirements/constraints.

If you know a person that work at a DI Studio site, try to get them to tell you how they use it. Searching the Global Forum proceeding might give you some hits. Besides that, learning by doing...

Data never sleeps
mssh2712
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you so much for your advice and concern. If I able to know I will pass it to you.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation