SAS Data Integration Studio, DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS/ACCESS, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop and others

SAS DI Studio - How to findout the impacted jobs where some tables are modified.

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAS DI Studio - How to findout the impacted jobs where some tables are modified.

Hi All,

Now I am doing Impact analysis in SAS DI Studio. Requirement is some tables are modified/altered. So I have to findout the list of jobs are affected by those tables. Now I am doing manually opening the job and finding it out. Do you anyone have some process is there to find out the inventory list(Impacted jobs)?

It will be very helpful for my analysis.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎03-12-2014 08:21 AM
Super User

Re: SAS DI Studio - How to findout the impacted jobs where some tables are modified.

Posted in reply to VishnuKumar_rs

Does not the "Analyze" function work for you?

What version are you on?

Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎03-12-2014 08:21 AM
Super User

Re: SAS DI Studio - How to findout the impacted jobs where some tables are modified.

Does not the "Analyze" function work for you?

What version are you on?

Data never sleeps
New Contributor

Thank you lot...I am using this opiton and it will useful for my analysis.

SAS Employee

Perhaps this chapter on impact analysis will help: SAS(R) Data Integration Studio 4.8: User's Guide

New Contributor

Posted in reply to DaveR_SAS

Thank you lot...This guide is useful to me.

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation