SAS Data Integration Studio, DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS/ACCESS, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop and others

SAS DI Certification

Accepted Solution Solved
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAS DI Certification

Hi,

I am planning to take SAS DI certification. I have been working on SAS DI for  some time. I have gone through the user guide from SAS

It ill be great if  you can suggest  training materials/books/websites for ‘SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9http://support.sas.com/certify/creds/did.html‘ exam ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sheeba Swaminathan

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎06-21-2016 04:42 PM

Re: SAS DI Certification

Sheeba,

SAS recommends the DI Fast Track training course as one method to prepare for DI Certification (and as a SAS Trainer, I would concur with that recommendation, although it's not cheap - depends on whether you'd be paying for it, or your employer)

So:

• Maybe do the training course, or;
  • At least study the training course agenda (on the support.sas.com website), and use it as a "shopping list" of what you need to know, and what you need to study more..

Good luck!

Regards,

Andrew.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

This link has an extensive list of this that you need to know.

What I did was just do go through the list, doing some sample jobs etc if I was unsure of the details.

If you are experienced, you'll be fine sing this strategy.

Data never sleeps
Regular Contributor

Thanks a lot Linush...

Solution
‎06-21-2016 04:42 PM

Sheeba,

SAS recommends the DI Fast Track training course as one method to prepare for DI Certification (and as a SAS Trainer, I would concur with that recommendation, although it's not cheap - depends on whether you'd be paying for it, or your employer)

So:

• Maybe do the training course, or;
  • At least study the training course agenda (on the support.sas.com website), and use it as a "shopping list" of what you need to know, and what you need to study more..

Good luck!

Regards,

Andrew.

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation