BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Grandhi4
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

When am trying to login SAS DI, SAS EG or any SAS Product what i have (in VirtualMachine) am faceing this error 'Port #  localhost:8561 (No Server at that port on that machine)' is any one can help me please Smiley Sad

Am Attaching the screenshort of that please have a look and help me.

And am planning to do SAS DI Certification if any one has a SAS DI Dumps please share to me my address  4gsureshk@gmail.com

error.JPG

Thanks,

Suresh

4 REPLIES 4
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Is your Metadata server running on your localhost? or another server?  the clients are using your defined profile that is saying the metadata server is running on localhost, specifically using 8561.

Barry

Grandhi4
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Barry,

Thankyou for your reply!

Well how to check 'Metadata server running' can u tel me am bit poor in Admin side.

Suresh

twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Your Admin Should be able to give you the correct information for your connection profile.

If you just did the install of these clients on your machine, I would assume you don't have the Metadata running on your PC/Machine.

Cheers

Barry

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

HI Suresh,

Check in Services.msc ,SAS [Config-Lev1] SASMeta - Metadata Server is started or not.

Also check the hostname of your virtual machine and if it not localhost change that name.

Thanks,

Shiva

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation