BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jubikunjumon
Fluorite | Level 6

Product: AML with VAAR

Arch:- 3 tier (Hadoop Cluster)

Installation on Meta server completed successfully but while installation on compute server gives error  "

Install Failure
A problem was encountered while initializing the install for
SAS Quality Knowledge Base for Contact Information

" .

can anyone help in troubleshooting the above issue, facing issue while installation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jubikunjumon
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your suggestion

Initially we were  installing  QKB which is bundle SAS package on /usr/opt/sas/qkb/ci/27 we were getting the error

Install Failure

For Troubleshooting:-

We Downloaded the QKB only and tried executing  this on the /usr/opt/sas, which ended in error  specifying "no space"  after investigating we  found /usr is having only 2GB space

Solution:- We resolved this  by giving the qkb path to sasahome(/usr/opt/sas/sashome)

As per my linux understanding  " /sashome is mounted on /usr/opt/sas" which is having ample space.

Which helped in resolving the issue.

Regards

Jubi 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JBailey
Barite | Level 11

Hi @jubikunjumon

This looks like a job for SAS Tech Support.

Best wishes,
Jeff

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@jubikunjumon

SAS installations, especially when it also involves SAS solutions like AML, are to my knowledge normally done by specialized SAS Install & Config consultants. For these guys it's daily business and they know all the details and what to pay attention to wherelse for the rest of us it's something we only do rarely and it can become very involved to get it right.

I'd recommend to get in touch with SAS and have the experts do such an installation.

jubikunjumon
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your suggestion

Initially we were  installing  QKB which is bundle SAS package on /usr/opt/sas/qkb/ci/27 we were getting the error

Install Failure

For Troubleshooting:-

We Downloaded the QKB only and tried executing  this on the /usr/opt/sas, which ended in error  specifying "no space"  after investigating we  found /usr is having only 2GB space

Solution:- We resolved this  by giving the qkb path to sasahome(/usr/opt/sas/sashome)

As per my linux understanding  " /sashome is mounted on /usr/opt/sas" which is having ample space.

Which helped in resolving the issue.

Regards

Jubi