SAS Data Integration Studio, DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS/ACCESS, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop and others

How to detect change in data integration studio.

Contributor

How to detect change in data integration studio.

Hi,

I have one table with 50 fields if any of the column is changed, then add a new row with updated record.

Regular Contributor

Re: How to detect change in data integration studio.

Hi mate,

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but here is my guess: you want to control or prevent the table changes.

For this check out - About CDC Control Tables or Creating a Control Table

In jobs that include a change data capture transformation, you can use a control table to prevent the update of target rows that were processed in an earlier run. When you run a job that uses a control table, the CDC transformation first finds in the source the most recent insert, update, or delete action for a given unique identifier (business key). The most recent source row is then compared to the prior actions that appear in the control table. If the unique identifiers match, and if the rest of the rows are identical, then the source row is a duplicate and it is not added to the target.

Keep me updated with anyother doubts. 
Hope this helps.

Super User

Moved to the home forum for DI Studio questions.

Data never sleeps
Super User

If this is a target table I would recommend the SCD Type 2 Loader.

How to use depends on the other requirements that you have, design decisions and your data model,

Data never sleeps
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation