SAS Data Integration Studio, DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS/ACCESS, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop and others

Help needed: Is it possible to view integrity constraints in the Metadata Browser

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor KJD
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Help needed: Is it possible to view integrity constraints in the Metadata Browser

Is it possible to find constraints, (Not Null, Unique, Check, Primary key, Foreign key), in the Metadata Browser, (or using PROC METADATA or datastep metadata functions).

MetadataBrowser.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎11-10-2011 11:09 AM
Super User

Yes, I found an UniqueKey association for a PhysicalTable directly, so I'm pretty sure you can find them all there.

They have to defined somewhere in the metadata, and there quite probably visible in the metadata browser.

/Linus

Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎11-10-2011 11:09 AM
Super User

Yes, I found an UniqueKey association for a PhysicalTable directly, so I'm pretty sure you can find them all there.

They have to defined somewhere in the metadata, and there quite probably visible in the metadata browser.

/Linus

Data never sleeps
Occasional Contributor KJD
Occasional Contributor

Great, thank you!

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation