BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JohnnyS
SAS Employee

Hi Data Management Community,

I am presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on August 21, 1 - 2 p.m. ET on virtualizing enterprise data using the SAS® Federation Server product.  I hope you'll join me. I plan to:

• Discuss the benefits of data federation, data virtualization, and data disclosure control as a means of governing big data.
  • Demo how to federate heterogeneous sources into a single virtualized view that allows current access using a centralized data hub.
  • Discuss how to apply security roles, filters, and masking  to protect personally identifiable information (PII) in a virtualized view.
  • Discuss the auditing and logging required to meet government regulations.

Register now. 

Are there any other specific questions you'd like covered? Let me know by responding to this thread.

Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert Community Library to receive follow up Q/A, slides and other related resources from the webinar. From Ask the Expert Library, just click Subscribe from the orange bar underneath the list of the recent articles.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here. 

thank you,

Johnny

Principal Technical Training Consultant
Training and Technical Services, SAS Education
Tel: + 1 919 531 1223 ▪ Mobile: + 1 919 631 7635

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation