SAS Data Integration Studio, DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS/ACCESS, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop and others

Free Webinar: Techniques for User Code in SAS Data Integration Studio

Highlighted
SAS Employee

Free Webinar: Techniques for User Code in SAS Data Integration Studio

[ Edited ]

Hi Data Management Community,

This coming Monday September 25 from 1 - 2 p.m. ET I'm presenting a live "Ask the Expert" webinar on Techiques for User Code in SAS® Data Integratio Studio. Hope you will plan to join in. I'm going to be demonstrating how to use the User Written code transformation in SAS Data Integration Studio and how to work with source and target tables within the transformation to integrate your code into the job flow. The use of manual and automated Update Table Metadata utility will be discussed in this context. I will also show you how to use the Transformation Generator wizard to convert your own SAS programs into custom transformations for general use by other SAS Data Integration Studio job developers.

If there are any specific questions you'd like me to address for this talk let me know by responding to this thread.

Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert Community Library to receive follow up Q/A, slides and other related resources from the webinar. From Ask the Expert Library, just click Subscribe from the orange bar underneath the list of the recent articles.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation