BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DavidGhan
SAS Employee

Hi Data Management Community,

I'm presenting a live "Ask the Expert" webinar on September 18 , 1 - 2 p.m. ET on Creating and Scheduling SAS Job Flows with the Schedule Manager Plugin in SAS Management Console.

Register Now

In this webinar I will discuss and demonstrate how one or more SAS programs, SAS Data Integration Studio jobs, and/or SAS Web Report Studio reports can be combined into a flow definition and then scheduled to automatically execute based on a calendar date and time or based on the creation or update of a file. Also discussed will be how you can define conditions specifying when the individual programs,  jobs, or reports execute (for instance one job must execute successfully before other jobs can start). If there are any specific questions you'd like me to address for this talk let me know by responding to this thread.

Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert Community Library to receive follow up Q/A, slides and other related resources from the webinar. From Ask the Expert Library, just click Subscribe from the orange bar underneath the list of the recent articles. Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here.

2 REPLIES 2
ShaneC
Calcite | Level 5
Is there a recording of this webinar that can be shared and if not is there any plans to hold a webinar on this topic in the future? Thanks
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @ShaneC, Here is a link to the recording for this webinar. I updated it within @DavidGhan's original post as well.

Look for a follow-up Q&A article in the SAS Communities Ask the Expert Library soon. You can subscribe to that Library by clicking "Subscribe" in the orange bar underneath the list of articles. Thanks for your interest!

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation