BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MS_Egyptian
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

our environment is client - Server. the server that installed sas on it is unix and Oracle Dbase that we acces on another Unix Server. we installed DI 4.3 on Windows Machine (XP). we defined a library from SMC and we can register new tables from that schema no problem in that.

but, when I try to make any transformation on the table I recieve the following error message that I don't no signon is defined.

regards,

MS

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Please describe your environment a bit more.

You have a SAS DI Server on a UNIX machine, and an Oracle Server on another machine, correct?

Please attach the whole error message. Do you get it during build or execution time?

Do you have necessary products licensed (SAS/ACCESS to Oracle probably), and verified access to the Oracle client (SQL*NET) on the SAS server?

Data never sleeps
MS_Egyptian
Fluorite | Level 6

we found that one of the team did a wrong configuration. we found it and fixed it. the problem was connecting to metadata server not SASAPP Server.

the problem solved Thank you

twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Is the library that you are using assigned to the server used by the job in DIS

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation