SAS Data Integration Studio, DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS/ACCESS, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop and others

DI Studio: "Error checking in metadata: The property SOURCECLASSIFIERMAPS, specified for metadata type Select, was not found in the model"

Accepted Solution Solved
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

DI Studio: "Error checking in metadata: The property SOURCECLASSIFIERMAPS, specified for metadata type Select, was not found in the model"

I recently checked out three DI Studio jobs, made identical changes to their precode (to the best of my knowledge), and tried checking them in again. One was successfully checked in, while the two others weren't. Every time I try checking them in, I get the following error message:

Skjermbilde.PNG

Any idea on how to resolve this?

Thanks for your time.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎11-11-2012 02:29 PM
PROC Star

Re: DI Studio: "Error checking in metadata: The property SOURCECLASSIFIERMAPS, specified for metadata type Select, was not found in the model"

Posted in reply to EinarRoed

Have a look at SAS Problem Note 46160: Check In fails with an "Error checking in metadata.." error in SAS® Data Int.... The steps provided in the note might help you rescue the situation. I'd also have a chat to your SAS platform administrator as there are some hotfixes available that might prevent the issue from occurring again.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎11-11-2012 02:29 PM
PROC Star

Re: DI Studio: "Error checking in metadata: The property SOURCECLASSIFIERMAPS, specified for metadata type Select, was not found in the model"

Posted in reply to EinarRoed

Have a look at SAS Problem Note 46160: Check In fails with an "Error checking in metadata.." error in SAS® Data Int.... The steps provided in the note might help you rescue the situation. I'd also have a chat to your SAS platform administrator as there are some hotfixes available that might prevent the issue from occurring again.

Frequent Contributor

Posted in reply to PaulHomes

Perfect, issue resolved, many thanks.

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation