BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
praveen2626
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Experts,

I designed a new campaign after executing the campaign it is throwing the below error message. Even though it throwing the error camapaign is executing fine.

kindly help me on this error.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Praveen.

8 REPLIES 8
williamwash
SAS Employee

It looks like a problem with the process node after the communication node. Could you post the details of that process node? 

pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9
In the process node there should be a Log tab. Scroll through the log and look for a line that starts with Error". Post what you can around that part.
praveen2626
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi pcapazzi,

Thanks for your reply.

Am attaching the entire log file in that log highlted is the error part,

Thnak you,

pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

Can you tell me more about these?

COMM_CATG

EMAIL_ID

COMM_STDT

COMM_TIME

OFFER_ID

CLI_ID

Are they parameters for a stored process in the process node? Does the Stored Process have Prompts set up properly? Or if it's code pasted directly into the process node how are you assigning the values?

praveen2626
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Pcapazzi,

Good Morning.

Actually I don't want those parameters i didn't create those parameters. I don't know how they assigned.While desigining Campaign unfortunately i might have assign them.  I didn't paste the code in in the process node.

Can you please suggest me how to disable them,except that my campaign is running fine.

Thank you,

Regards,

Praveen. 

pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

I just noticed in your first attachment that there are zero subjects in your campaign. Try it with some subjects and the Process node at the end may work out then because it has something to work with. Put another way, it may be that the code behind the Process Node does not have error trapping for the case when there are 0 subjects and needs subjects in order to complete without error. I wouldn't suggest changing the code or stored process configuration to ignore the parameters until you are sure you still get errors when you have subjects processed.

You also say your campaign ran fine. Do you mean the expected results of the process node is correct? Give some detail around why you say it ran fine...

praveen2626
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi pcapazzi,

I didnt find any code related to macro variable in the code tab, it's a normal code.

yes am getting the expected results from the process node but as i told you earlier at the end it is throwing that error.

There was another campaign in that also we didnt add any subjects to the process node we just linked up with the email confiuration file it is running as expected only, we designed this campaign like that only.

Am attaching the code log. Please have a look into it.

Please help on this how to overcome this issue.

Regards,

Praveen.

shill
SAS Employee

Praveen - 

The code you just posted is almost entirely commented out; the only line that isn't commented out is the "count the number of records in the output table" line. But the output table is never populated, since there's nothing actually happening in the code, so the result will always be 0 records, though it will always succeed (since there's no code in there that could possibly have an error!).

Trying to look through your original error log, but it's got too much debug turned on to really read the code. Perhaps if you posted the code itself (rather than the log) someone could help, but without knowing what you're trying to do or where the code came from, it might be difficult. Do you have a local SAS Professional Services contact? You might find that engaging them for a bit of mentoring and a review of your system and code to be of benefit.

I should also point out that we strongly discourage the use of open code in process nodes like this - instead, you should develop and test your code in Enterprise Guide to make sure it won't have errors, then deploy it as a Stored Processes and have your process node select the already tested, reliable Stored Process instead. CI Studio makes a pretty poor debugging environment 🙂

Regards,

Steve

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation