11-11-2016 05:51 AM
I'm approaching for the first time to Marketing Optimization, before it was present and used only Marketing Automation.
To configure Mo, At this time I realized the following steps:
1) I created a business context dedicated.
2) I created a Infomap dedicated. I have added in some camps the option "Use in Optimization".
2) I created a campaign and communication definition. Of course I have enabled the option related to Campaign Optimization.
3) I created a Campaign Group Definition.
4) I have defined, using Managment Console, a specific Library Teradata
5) As suggested by the guide, i have defined the input data table: Campaign, Communication, Control, Customer,Agent, Channel, Communication History, Constraints, Contact History.
I wanted to ask you some suggestions for configuration and use of this platform.
Thank you so much
11-11-2016 09:56 AM
I think your inquiry is way to broad to fit a forum thread.
MA is as whole a quite complex package.
So if you don't know how to configure/use it, get trained, and involve people that has experience with it.
12-15-2016 04:20 PM
It is not completely clear to me if you are working with MOSA (MO Stand Alone) or MOMA (the integration of MA + MO). When I read the steps you follow, it seems you are doing MOMA until step #4. Step #5 would only make sense if you were working with MOSA, if you are working with MOMA then the tables are automatically produced and contain information contained in the campaigns, the campaign group and the settings filled in the corresponding pages up to the Generation of Optimization data.
It seems it could be MOMA, and I will assume that in this reply
The attached document describes how to set the Agent tables in MO 5.41. It is not completely done in the same way in CI6.x but it might provide you just with the information you need.