Plan, execute, measure and optimize customer experiences

I Would like to add external link (google) to MA workspace (Index page)

Occasional Contributor

I Would like to add external link (google) to MA workspace (Index page)

Hi Team,

I would like add external link(Ex: Google) to MA Toolbar(Index page), is it possible to add , if yes kindly let me know the path

SAS Employee

Re: I Would like to add external link (google) to MA workspace (Index page)

[ Edited ]

I'm afraid those screens are not customizable like that. However, you can access CI Studio via the Visual Analytics Hub (http://your.midtier.com : port/SASVisualAnalyticsHub), and on that home screen you can add your own links.

Contributor

I may be wrong but I interpreted the request to mean adding a link inside of CI that points to an external site such as Google. I could've sworn there is a way to add a link to the left pane in CI. I cannot seem to find such a reference in the Admin Guide or User Guide so I may be incorrect.

Capture.PNG

Occasional Contributor

Hi 

Can you please share the document/ URL for detailed understanding , how can i add link/URL in left panel 

SAS Employee

I'm afraid those screens are not customizable like that.
Occasional Contributor

Hi  Pcapazzi,

Can you please share the document/ URL for detailed understanding , how can i add link/URL in left panel 

Contributor

Sorry it appears I'm incorrect. I have scanned through the Admin and User Guide and cannot seem to find anything that supports adding URL to where I thought it could be added.

The only way to add links is within a campaign by adding a Custom Details page with links in it. If that is sufficient in CIS go to Defintions -> Selection Campaign Definitions -> Custom Detail Pages. You can add a new page with Links and then in the following pane you can place it where you like in the order of panes when editing a campaign.

That's the best I can find. Hope it helps.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation