BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Team,

I would like add external link(Ex: Google) to MA Toolbar(Index page), is it possible to add , if yes kindly let me know the path

6 REPLIES 6
shill
SAS Employee

I'm afraid those screens are not customizable like that. However, you can access CI Studio via the Visual Analytics Hub (http://your.midtier.com : port/SASVisualAnalyticsHub), and on that home screen you can add your own links.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

I may be wrong but I interpreted the request to mean adding a link inside of CI that points to an external site such as Google. I could've sworn there is a way to add a link to the left pane in CI. I cannot seem to find such a reference in the Admin Guide or User Guide so I may be incorrect.

Capture.PNG

Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi 

Can you please share the document/ URL for detailed understanding , how can i add link/URL in left panel 

shill
SAS Employee
I'm afraid those screens are not customizable like that.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi  Pcapazzi,

Can you please share the document/ URL for detailed understanding , how can i add link/URL in left panel 

pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

Sorry it appears I'm incorrect. I have scanned through the Admin and User Guide and cannot seem to find anything that supports adding URL to where I thought it could be added.

The only way to add links is within a campaign by adding a Custom Details page with links in it. If that is sufficient in CIS go to Defintions -> Selection Campaign Definitions -> Custom Detail Pages. You can add a new page with Links and then in the following pane you can place it where you like in the order of panes when editing a campaign.

That's the best I can find. Hope it helps.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation