BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
netoks
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

sorry, if this is wrong forum, but this was as closest as I was able to find for EMD (Email Marketing Designer). The question is, whether anyone was able to move EMD content between different EMD environments? Re-create EMD templates is not an option, as there are quite a number of those templates, so I am looking for a way to copy some files behing EMD installation. CI and SDM stores email broadcasts under path: \Lev1\Applications\SASCustomerIntelligence\SASDigitalMarketingMiddleTier\content. And it seems, EMD also saves to the same location, but when I am copying files to this location, I am not able to see broadcasts in EMD (CI and SDM works just fine). I am thinking, that EMD has its own separate path, where it additionally saves this info, but can't find it. Was there anyone who managed to move email templates created in EMD?

2 REPLIES 2
Jerdav
SAS Employee

Hi Netoks, If you haven't done so, I recommend opening a technical support track to look into what the migration of EMD content and your questions based on the release of software you're on and how your environment is configured.

netoks
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Jerdav,

I already talked with technical support, however, according to them, there is no way to migrate content between different EMD environments. So I was wondering if there is anyone, who found some way, as content itself exists under physical files and is editable through CI/SDM, but not EMD.
How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation