BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MikkelMandrup
SAS Employee

As s SAS user, the SAS Institute’s Customer Support Center webpage (support.sas.com) is a vital place for information about SAS, but if you only use support.sas.com, you are missing a wide range of resources about the SAS. This year I want to highlight two other places to get information

The SAS Youtube channel is a place to get fast, helpful answers. At the moment we have more than 500 videos that explan almost anything in form of Tutorials, Demos and Tips on products, coding, what new and many other topics. The SAS Youtube channel is where I would go for inspiration and assistance as a daily SAS programmer.

Also, the new concept SAS User journeys have been launched:

Our experts have designed a set of knowledge journeys containing the best SAS advice, techniques and best practices for your specific needs. It’s been structured in a series of easy-to-follow steps, Its all FREE and the journey will take you on a path to do great things with SAS, delivered regularly into tour inbox.

We have learning journeys covering Data Engineering, Analysis, Visualization, Viya Administration and different SAS Solutions. All you need to do is follow the link below and choose your SAS Journey: https://www.sas.com/sas/offers/choose-your-sas-journey.html

As Christmas is just round the door, I also want to take the chance to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 2021 was again in many ways a special year, I hope we can back to a more normal year in 2022. From our FANS community we hope to meet many of you in person at network events, but for now its time to relax with Family and Friends.

Thanks

Mikkel Mandrup

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 in conversation