BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed

SAS® Viya® for Learners Login and Application Access

Started 2 weeks ago by
Modified 2 weeks ago by
Views 224

ACCESSING SAS® VIYA® FOR LEARNERS 

When attempting to access SAS® Viya® for Learners, log in to the My Training page and confirm that SAS® Skill Builder and Viya® for Learners are activated as seen below. 

abbyhairr_0-1726012816913.png

Note: If you DO NOT have SAS® Skill Builder then there will be no “STUDENT” banner on the right. If you ONLY have Viya® for Learners, then it should appear in your “In Progress” section. 

VIYA® FOR LEARNERS NOT APPEARING UNDER “IN PROGRESS” TRAININGS 

If the Viya® for Learners Course does NOT appear under “My Training”, it could be due to one of the following: 

1. You have more than one profile and are not logged in to the correct profile for Viya® for Learners. 
  • If this is the case, make sure that you are logging in with your University profile. 
  1. You have not yet activated Viya® for Learners or your Viya® for Learners activation expired. 
  • If this is the case, visit this link and click “Access for students” to request access to SAS® Viya® for Learners. 

LAUNCHING THE SOFTWARE 

After clicking the Viya® for Learners course on the “My Training” page, you should see this page: 

abbyhairr_1-1726012816916.png

Click the blue “Launch Software” button to access Viya® for Learners. 

Version history
Last update:
2 weeks ago
Updated by:
Contributors

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Free course: Data Literacy Essentials

Data Literacy is for all, even absolute beginners. Jump on board with this free e-learning  and boost your career prospects.

Get Started

Article Tags