BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed

For Users By Users Scholarship - Help'd a Trainer - Help'd a Student!

Started ‎03-17-2021 by
Modified ‎03-17-2021 by
Views 21,592

This February Awards and Prizes Details

Trainers for the #ForUsersByUsers #Scholarship!

Its a "DIY Scholarship" I made up myself.

These two freelance trainers - sold me a class!

Sumayya Asraf 

Kiran Venna

Then I picked people to give/gift those classes to!

The Students they will Train!
Daniel

Premkumar 

I have a fresh round of budget to use for this and I'm gearing up to find who to help!

Here is how it works...
1. If you are a "Learner" who wishes to be included among those I'll pick from to award the winning scholarship... Email me
2. If you are a "Trainer" who wishes to submit a class and syllabus with pricing for me to buy some from you to give out... Email me
3. If you want to be a nice person and participate - either by doing a round of funding - OR - learn how to do your own - I'll help... Email me

I'm doing this so to help my/our #SASCommunity.

We need to help each other.

This #ForUserByUser Scholarship has been a fun and interesting project.  I'm going to continue it and see what we can all do together!

Best!
Zeke Torres 

I am a #SAStivist and work to help my #wcsug #SASUser #Community.

You can find me at one "social media" group that I am experimenting with - #ZekesSASGroup Where we are trying to reformulate what a "FB SAS User Group" should be.

#DIYScholarship #ForUsersByUsers #iAmTryingToHelp #sasusers #RUNSAS #sasgf #wcsug #sascommunities #sasensei #sascode #sas #datavisualization #bigdata #data #cdisc #training  #ZekesSASGroup #datascience #analytics #pharmasug #scsug #sesug #YESYOUCAN

scholarship_success_post_March-01.png

Version history
Last update:
‎03-17-2021 10:43 AM
Updated by:
Contributors

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Free course: Data Literacy Essentials

Data Literacy is for all, even absolute beginners. Jump on board with this free e-learning  and boost your career prospects.

Get Started

Article Tags