The 2023 SAS Curiosity Cup is approaching quickly!
Are you a savvy data cruncher? Does your TikTok algorithm only show you coding content? Do your statistics professors use your exam as the answer key? Then the annual SAS Curiosity Cup is for you.
The Curiosity Cup is an annual competition in which the brightest college students in the world—yes, the world—show off their analytics skills. The teams will write and submit an analysis paper to be judged by professional data scientists from multiple industries worldwide. The best will move on to the next round—where they will create a video presentation of their findings!
Here’s what you need to do:
What's in it for you?
The winners and runners-up in each category will receive:
- A SAS certification exam voucher: A valuable credential can add to your credibility as a data scientist.
- A SAS training course voucher: Maybe you'll discover an application of data science that you'll want to learn more about. SAS likely has a course for it!
- A SAS branded mug. You can never have enough mugs, and this one will quickly become your daily driver.
The winners will also receive:
- Twelve months of access to the SAS Academy for Data Science. This gives you access to a wealth of data analytics training and resources.
- A special SAS digital badge that validates your winner status. Post it on your LinkedIn profile and there will be a good chance that you have something no one else you are interviewing against has!
*All finalists will receive a SAS digital badge that acknowledges their status as a finalist, a runner up, or a champion. Even participating judges will receive badges! *
The registration deadline is January 31st, 2023, and the first-round paper submissions are due on February 15th, 2023.
Registration is open! SAS is returning to Vegas for an AI and analytics experience like no other! Whether you're an executive, manager, end user or SAS partner, SAS Innovate is designed for everyone on your team. Register for just $495 by 12/31/2023.
If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to submit a session idea. More details are posted on the website.
Data Literacy is for all, even absolute beginners. Jump on board with this free e-learning and boost your career prospects.