BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

hiii guys...

I gave the base sas certificate exam on 10th feb 2017 and passed the exam... and i have not yet got the certificate yet..

In SAS Certification Records Management System account, they said click on printable Documnets u will get the certificate.. 

But in that it is showing me the table... im stuck with that.... pls help me out.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mark2010
SAS Employee

A couple things to check when trying to print your certificate:

Pop-up blocker. Once on the "Printable Documents" page, click on the 'Print Now' link. This will open your certificate in a new window, which is often blocked as a 'Pop-up.' Allowing the Pop-up is different on different browsers. You can either temporarily allow pop-ups or allow an exception from a specific site, in this case https://i7lp.integral7.com. Google is your friend here to figure out the specifics methods for the browser you are using. 

PDF reader. The certificate is displayed as a PDF file. You will need software on your computer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, to view the certificate.

The earlier advice to try a different browser is a good suggestion, and if you have the good fortune to have access to another computer, it might be good to try it from there.

If all else fails, please reach out to certification@sas.com with your SAS ID and we will do our best to help you print/download your certificate.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @siddhanth_thumm,

did you already tried a different web browser? Or to contact the support from the website? 

While I don't know how to help you better, I would definetely go for those 2 options.

Kind regards,

Juan

siddhanth_thumm
Calcite | Level 5

no.. i havent tried the different browser...

u want me to try in different browser...?

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Well, I guess It is something you would like to try. Some web pages are better supported on different browsers.

Let us know how it goes.

siddhanth_thumm
Calcite | Level 5

i have open in new browser it is showing .... Fullfillment item name , event code ,return type , request date , print date , status , action -under action it is shpwing print now..

please gelp me out what to fill..

Mark2010
SAS Employee

A couple things to check when trying to print your certificate:

Pop-up blocker. Once on the "Printable Documents" page, click on the 'Print Now' link. This will open your certificate in a new window, which is often blocked as a 'Pop-up.' Allowing the Pop-up is different on different browsers. You can either temporarily allow pop-ups or allow an exception from a specific site, in this case https://i7lp.integral7.com. Google is your friend here to figure out the specifics methods for the browser you are using. 

PDF reader. The certificate is displayed as a PDF file. You will need software on your computer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, to view the certificate.

The earlier advice to try a different browser is a good suggestion, and if you have the good fortune to have access to another computer, it might be good to try it from there.

If all else fails, please reach out to certification@sas.com with your SAS ID and we will do our best to help you print/download your certificate.

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation