Set yourself apart with a SAS Certification credential

Solutions to 'Exercises and Projects for The Little SAS Book'

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Solutions to 'Exercises and Projects for The Little SAS Book'

Hello,

I am new to the SAS community and am getting started with learning.

I have a set of great books and especially like The Little SAS Book and its companion, 'Exercises and Projects for The Little SAS Book'

My question is:

• Although the multiple choice answers are provided for the odd numbered questions I really don't know how I am doing with the even questions (where the answers are not provided). Does anyone know of a resource anywhere where it is possible to get a copy of the answers. Or at least to be able to discuss them?

Many thanks to anyone who is able to provide some assistance.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎04-25-2017 06:58 AM
SAS Moderator

Re: Solutions to 'Exercises and Projects for The Little SAS Book'

Hello,

So glad to hear that you are getting a lot out of the "Little SAS Book" and the exercises and projects.  At the back of the exercise and projects book,  there is a page about the authors of the book.  Each of the authors has their own web page and the URLs are listed there on that authors page.  There is a place on the author page for questions and comments and I would suggest that you can start there by posting your question about getting solutions to the even numbered questions.  There are also a number of other resources provided on these author pages.  In addition,  I would also suggest checking out the SAS Analytics U Community.  You can find it the SAS Analytics U Community under "Learn SAS" .  There are lots of resources offered there and it would be a good place for you to post your questions and get some answers.  I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in your studies!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎04-25-2017 06:58 AM
SAS Moderator

Re: Solutions to 'Exercises and Projects for The Little SAS Book'

Hello,

So glad to hear that you are getting a lot out of the "Little SAS Book" and the exercises and projects.  At the back of the exercise and projects book,  there is a page about the authors of the book.  Each of the authors has their own web page and the URLs are listed there on that authors page.  There is a place on the author page for questions and comments and I would suggest that you can start there by posting your question about getting solutions to the even numbered questions.  There are also a number of other resources provided on these author pages.  In addition,  I would also suggest checking out the SAS Analytics U Community.  You can find it the SAS Analytics U Community under "Learn SAS" .  There are lots of resources offered there and it would be a good place for you to post your questions and get some answers.  I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in your studies!

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation