BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
thenewlearner
Calcite | Level 5

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I've got a book online, probably second hand, now I'm onto chapter 17 (reading free format data) and did the chapter quiz, only found out i didn't have the last few pages of the answer keys. Has anyone got the answer keys to the questions please? I'm only missing chapters 17-21.

before this book arrived I borrowed the book from the library. They are both said to be the third edition but I've compared a few pages just before I returned the library one and found that there're some differences. Is there a published list of updated bits that i should be aware of? Before I officially started studyingn this I came across some webpages/official documentation saying some default character length has changed. But now I can't find that page and i'm not sure where to obtain the list of changes.

Thank you all :).

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

Here's the link to the updates. 

http://support.sas.com/publishing/cert/basecertguide3.html

It's copyrighted content, so posting it on here would probably violate rules. If you have a genuine copy, please contact the publisher or whoever you purchased it from to get a corrected version. 

PS. I've moved this post to the certification forum.

thenewlearner
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Reeza.

I got the second hand book online so I don't think i can return it. Maybe we can do it this way to be compliant with the copyrights: my answers for chapter 17 are bccbdabdbd. 

Reeza
Super User

If you're affiliated with an educational institue or a city with a decent library, you may have access to a digital version via your library. 

I don't have this book handy to provide an answers. 

thenewlearner
Calcite | Level 5

almost forgot about the digital format. i wasn't affiliated with the school but luckily now i am. thanks for the useful tips! 🙂

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation