Set yourself apart with a SAS Certification credential

Has anyone got the answers to the questions of SAS Base cert prep guide? some missing pages in my bk

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone got the answers to the questions of SAS Base cert prep guide? some missing pages in my bk

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I've got a book online, probably second hand, now I'm onto chapter 17 (reading free format data) and did the chapter quiz, only found out i didn't have the last few pages of the answer keys. Has anyone got the answer keys to the questions please? I'm only missing chapters 17-21.

before this book arrived I borrowed the book from the library. They are both said to be the third edition but I've compared a few pages just before I returned the library one and found that there're some differences. Is there a published list of updated bits that i should be aware of? Before I officially started studyingn this I came across some webpages/official documentation saying some default character length has changed. But now I can't find that page and i'm not sure where to obtain the list of changes.

Thank you all Smiley Happy.

Super User

Re: Has anyone got the answers to the questions of SAS Base cert prep guide? some missing pages in m

Here's the link to the updates. 

http://support.sas.com/publishing/cert/basecertguide3.html

It's copyrighted content, so posting it on here would probably violate rules. If you have a genuine copy, please contact the publisher or whoever you purchased it from to get a corrected version. 

PS. I've moved this post to the certification forum.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Has anyone got the answers to the questions of SAS Base cert prep guide? some missing pages in m

Thanks Reeza.

I got the second hand book online so I don't think i can return it. Maybe we can do it this way to be compliant with the copyrights: my answers for chapter 17 are bccbdabdbd. 

Super User

If you're affiliated with an educational institue or a city with a decent library, you may have access to a digital version via your library. 

I don't have this book handy to provide an answers. 

Occasional Contributor

almost forgot about the digital format. i wasn't affiliated with the school but luckily now i am. thanks for the useful tips! Smiley Happy

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation