Set yourself apart with a SAS Certification credential

Base SAS Certification

Accepted Solution Solved
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Base SAS Certification

Hi Community,

I've attended my BASE SAS Certification course online and now would like to clarify few doubts regarding certification exam:

1. What are the important topics that are to be concentrated more?
  2. Does each question carries same marks?
  3. What type of question would be asked like MCQ, One word answer etc., ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎02-22-2017 10:57 AM
Super User

Re: Base SAS Certification

1. There are several different versions of the exam, and they are naturally slightly different. So you should use the overall description of the exam to figure out what to study.

2. Yes

3. MCQ

Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎02-22-2017 10:57 AM
Super User

1. There are several different versions of the exam, and they are naturally slightly different. So you should use the overall description of the exam to figure out what to study.

2. Yes

3. MCQ

Data never sleeps
SAS Moderator

Hello,

The best place for you to start your review to study for the BASE Programmer credential is to go to our web site. 

Go to:  http://support.sas.com/certify/.

Select the BASE Programmer credential and then you will see a page that has all the details you need to know about the exam including the exam requirements, passing score and how to register for the exam.  To see all the topics and content covered on the exam, look at the Exam Study-Aid tab.  All of the testing objectives are listed there. 

I hope this helps and good luck to you with your studies.

Occasional Contributor

Most of the questions are good and could be solved.. I found questions relates to single trailing, double trailing,_n_,_error_ concepts.. They were really quite tricky and tough

Connect to me by personal message , i will like to guide you happily.. All the best.
Frequent Contributor

I've cleared my Base SAS Certification. Thank you So much for all the Support and sharing your thoughts Smiley Happy
☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation