BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Beverly Brown.jpgMy name is Beverly Brown and I have the privilege of looking after this discussion forum alongside my SAS colleagues @janehowell and @Spar_Steve.

This is where you can learn about the Internet of Things from SAS’ perspective, connect with peers, ask questions, and share tips and best practices.

Linsey, Steve and I will keep an eye on things and see to it that this community meets your needs. Most of you will consume info in here, rather than actively post, and that’s fine. For those of you so inclined, please contribute questions, answers and your perspectives.

The resources below will acquaint you with the SAS Support Communities in general and this board in particular: 

We're glad you're here and look forward to seeing your posts. We'd like to meet you. Please introduce yourself in the comments!

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

6 REPLIES 6
lidyso
SAS Employee

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Linsey Dyson - I am the IoT marketer for SAS. I will be posting any new SAS or third-party content that I think the community would want to see.

One activity that is coming up soon  - March 15 - is a new Ask the Expert webinar from my colleague Steve Sparano. Steve will be talking about streaming analytics from the edge via SAS Event Stream Processing. There are some new enhancements that will enable IoT data to flow even more smoothly. So check it out! 

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to seeing all your posts. Thanks - Linsey

Twitter: @dysonii

LinkedIn

ehathaway
SAS Employee

I'm Erin Hathaway and I partner with Linsey Dyson on IoT marketing for SAS.

davidgfrede
SAS Employee

Hello everyone, my name is David Frede and I'm a Principal Industry Consultant in our global manufacturing practice.

AndyT_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello everyone, my name is Andy Tracy.  I'm a technical support engineer, primarily supporting Event Stream Processing.  I look forward to helping with any questions or issues that you might have. 

a_klitovchenko
SAS Employee

Hi, my name is Andrew Klitovchenko (also known as Andrew K. Smiley Happy ) and I am part of SAS' Global Technology Practice (GTP) assisting sales and pre-sales with opportunities in various industries where the value is obtained through applying streaming and edge analytics with SAS Analytics Platform. I have been working with SAS' core streaming technology (SAS Event Stream Processing) since 2012 and very much look forward to being part of and contributing to this community. Always keen to learn from the community, share opinions and help with answering your questions. 

Get in touch with me via email at andrew.klitovchenko@sas.com

You can find me on LinkedIn or tweet to me in Twitter

Spar_Steve
SAS Employee

Hi,

My name is Steve Sparano, and I am the Product Manager for SAS Event Stream Processing. In that role I support a host of groups but most importantly, I support our users. I also am involved with our Decision Management and Model Management offerings, both of which play an important role in ESP and IOT by providing business rules, model performance monitoring, and putting analytics on ESP at the edge and anywhere else they need to run. I'm looking forward to helping this community quickly see results with SAS ESP and IOT. 

Whether you're already using SAS Event Stream Processing or thinking about it, this is where you can connect with your peers, ask questions and find resources.

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 7 in conversation