BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ycnfd
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Support 

My company use SAS V9.4 , but some times i encountered the following message at the last  

Web Erreur :

------------------

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.29.0 (Win64) PivotalWebServer/5.4.3 mod_ssl/2.2.29.0 OpenSSL/1.0.1j-fips DAV/2 mod_bmx/0.9.4 Server at soanalytics.solocalms.fr Port 443

SASLASRAuthorization7.2 Log 

------------------------------------------

SAS 2016-09-21 09:42:33,000 ERROR [unknown unknown] com.sas.svcs.security.authentication.web.providers.AbstractAuthenticationClientProvider - Error validating ticket 'ST-53985-oBHzrPyfmaoimCkEKZh2-cas' for service 'https://sXXXXXXXXX'
org.jasig.cas.client.validation.TicketValidationException: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1>
<p>The server is temporarily unable to service your
request due to maintenance downtime or capacity
problems. Please try again later.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.29.0 (Win64) PivotalWebServer/5.4.3 mod_ssl/2.2.29.0 OpenSSL/1.0.1j-fips DAV/2 mod_bmx/0.9.4 Server at sas-va.pjms.dom Port 443</address>
</body></html>

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelLarsen
SAS Employee

When you select the URL for your Visual Analytics server, you are not actually reaching the VA Server first.

There is a Web Server that gets your request and tries to forward that request to the VA Server.

If the VA Server does not respond, this would be the message you would get.

You will have to ask the persons responsible for the VA Server and ask why.

Regards,

Michael

ycnfd
Calcite | Level 5

Hi thanks your reply, 

after checking the log SAS in Windows System i found that the Server SAS Workspace Server is frequently stopped and restarted 

SAS Informational Event: 2018-07-11T13:43:28,100: SAH049999I Server SAS Workspace Server, State, stopped

Event Log 

SAS Informational Event: 2018-07-11T13:43:28,100: SAH049999I Server SAS Workspace Server, State, stopped
Source : SAS
Event : 2000

sathya66
Barite | Level 11
Is this resolved as I am getting the same issue.

Whether you're already using SAS Event Stream Processing or thinking about it, this is where you can connect with your peers, ask questions and find resources.

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation