BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
wwwsandeep1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I want to combine multiple output corresponding multiple scenario in SAS ESP studio to produce single output.

Also for multiple outputs of different scenarion we want to prioritize single output.

regards,

Sandeep

1 REPLY 1
AndyT_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Sandeep,

ESP can combine multiple outputs in a few ways.  You could use multiple join windows to join everything back together after running each scenario in parallel on the data.  You could also use a pattern window with a pattern that detects each of the scenarios produced an answer, then output an event.  

I'm not sure I understand the second part of your requirement, "Also for multiple outputs of different scenario we want to prioritize single output."

What do you mean by prioritize single output?  Would the same input event create multiple output events for the same scenario? 

Thanks,

Andy

Whether you're already using SAS Event Stream Processing or thinking about it, this is where you can connect with your peers, ask questions and find resources.

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation