Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

renew license

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

renew license

Hi,

As per the instruction, I updated by SAS University Edition and under the Notification heading its showing - "SAS University Edition is up-to-date" message. But when I start by clicking the ' Start SAS Studio' option, I got stuck on the license renewal page. I clicked on the 'Accept the Terms and Conditions, renew your license, and open SAS Studio', but nothing seems to happen after that. I restart my computer and did the same thing but have been stuck on this page for hours, can anyone help???

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎06-19-2017 03:46 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: renew license

You are not seeing the button to move on because it is off the bottom of your screen. Please shrink the window and you'll see the button to "OK" out of the dialogue at the bottom of your browser.

Thanks,

Randy

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎06-19-2017 03:46 PM
SAS Super FREQ

You are not seeing the button to move on because it is off the bottom of your screen. Please shrink the window and you'll see the button to "OK" out of the dialogue at the bottom of your browser.

Thanks,

Randy

Occasional Contributor

I have a paid license for SAS 9.3/Enteprise, but lately I have only been using the SAS Studio. 

When I opened SAS Studio today I got a message that my license will expire in July, 2017 and that I will not have access

to SAS anymore.

Does it mean I won't have access to SAS Studio?

Thank you,

ia

New Contributor

So far I understand, your SAS Studio won't work after July 31, 2017. You
have to renew the license.

Regards and thanks,
Afza

##- Please type your reply above this line. Simple formatting, no
attachments. -##
Occasional Contributor

But isn't SAS Studio free?

SAS Employee

[ Edited ]

Hey, @ianchondo!

SAS Studio is a browser-based interface to perform SAS jobs. For students, professors, and learners, SAS Studio can be accessed for free using SAS University Edition and SAS OnDemand for Academics. The original post was for updating the license for SAS University Edition rather than a licensed version of SAS.

If you have a licensed version of SAS, you can refer to this documentation for license renewal for 9.3 and reach out to support@sas.com.

Hope this helps!

Caroline

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation