Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

p

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

p

Please kindly guide me on how  to install SAS on my Laptop, I have download it severally but when it got to about 85% it will failed. Now I received the message below from SAS

Our records indicate your SAS user profile has downloaded this software several times.

If you are having trouble with the download process, please contact us.

Please be aware that download attempts are limited and excessive download attempts may result in a denial of permissions to download the product.

If you are interested in setting up the software on multiple machines for learning purposes, please contact us at store@sas.com or 800-727-0025 so we can assist you and/or have you fill out the required software distribution addendum.

Click here to continue with your download.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎03-10-2015 09:50 PM
Super User

Re: p

All Replies
Super User

Eh, so why don't you follow the instruction that have been given to you - couldn't be any clearer....?

Data never sleeps
New Contributor

I carefully follow all the steps and procedures in downloading but in the course of downloading, once it get to 85% it will displaced the message below. Right now am trying to download it using another browser with higher speed Firefox  21

unvbasicvapp__9411003__vmx__en__sp0__1 (1).zipDownload error

http://bwp1.esd.sasinstitute.net/esd/0000-0000-0002/000000/unvbasicvapp__9411003__vmx__en__sp0__1.zi...

Thanks for your response.

I will keep in touch as soon as possible

Solution
‎03-10-2015 09:50 PM
Super User

Contact sasanalyticsu@sas.com for support.

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation