Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

change font size in Results window?

Accepted Solution Solved
Valued Guide
Valued Guide
Accepted Solution

change font size in Results window?

Does anyone know how to change the font size in the html Results window in SAS University Edition? I see how to easily change the font size for the Code window. It is easy to change the font size in regular SAS for the Results. The default font size is very small. I must be missing something.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎10-21-2014 03:47 AM
Occasional Contributor Kow
Occasional Contributor

Re: change font size in Results window?

Trying to find an answer to this myself.  You can edit your preferences (box on upper right corner) and choose from a number of different style layouts for each of the output types (html,pdf,rtf).. Some of these are labelled as "large". Experiment to find one you like (HTML is the one put to the results screen).  I am not entirely satisfied with this, it would be nice to be able to directly change the fonts. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎10-21-2014 03:47 AM
Occasional Contributor Kow
Occasional Contributor

Trying to find an answer to this myself.  You can edit your preferences (box on upper right corner) and choose from a number of different style layouts for each of the output types (html,pdf,rtf).. Some of these are labelled as "large". Experiment to find one you like (HTML is the one put to the results screen).  I am not entirely satisfied with this, it would be nice to be able to directly change the fonts. 

Valued Guide
Valued Guide

I agree with your comments. I had learned the same thing sometime after the posting. I find choosing DEFAULT gives reasonably large fonts in the HTML Results.

Super User

I modified some code to generate output from ALL styles currently defined so I could look at it quickly as the interactive approach with results takes too long.

The attached program, change paths as indicated, generates HTML (lots) RTF and PDF examples of a simple table and some graphs plus a text file with the description of the template contents for review.

Attachment
🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation