Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Unable to access SAS Studio files

New Contributor

Unable to access SAS Studio files

Hi there,

I'm having a problem accessing my SAS Studio files when i am at home connected to my home WIFI. However, this is not a problem when i am connected to other WIFI networks. I am able to log into SAS Studio and use the SAS Programmer, there just aren't any files in any of my folders.

I have attached a screenshot of my issue

Anyone know what i can do to solve this issue?

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 10.18.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-08 at 10.18.10 AM.png
Super User

Re: Unable to access SAS Studio files

Could you please post a screenshot of the situation where everything works OK? Please open a "Properties" window for one of the files.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxims of Maximally Efficient SAS Programmers
New Contributor

Hi Kurt,

I have attached what the window looks like when i am connected to a different wifi network.

Hope this helps clarify the problem

Ryan

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 8.51.04 AM.png
Super User

Hmm. Could be that you wind up in a different virtual server instance, depending on originating network. Since this seems to be buried in the depth of the On Demand for Academics setup, I'd recommend putting this to SAS technical support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxims of Maximally Efficient SAS Programmers
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation