Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Unable to Run Any Code "An unknown error occurred while processing your request"

N/A

Unable to Run Any Code "An unknown error occurred while processing your request"

Hello, I am using SAS University Edition - 3.4 running through Virtual Box 4.3

I was prompted to update SAS studio upon opening it in my browser, but whenever I attempt this, a progress bar appears at 0%, and then shortly after a message appears saying The update has failed. Click Update to try again.

Unable to solve this problem, I attempted to use SAS without the update, but now when I attempt to run any code, I receive a message saying "An unknown error occurred while processing your request. Contact your system administrator to resolve. You may need to reset your SAS session to continue working." This happens with any input, so I imagine it isn't a problem with the code.

Any ideas for help?

Super User

Re: Unable to Run Any Code "An unknown error occurred while processing your request"

Download it again and start over.

SAS Super FREQ

Re: Unable to Run Any Code "An unknown error occurred while processing your request"

Yes, as Reeza says, it would be easiest at this point to just download and re-import the virtual machine. If you have set up your shared folder, you will not lose data.

For convenience, here's the link to download:

Download SAS University Edition | SAS

Randy

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation