Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Trying to run NCI's MIXTRAN macro but can't get results. I keep getting "NOTE:ODS statements in the SAS Studio environment may disable some output features"

Occasional Contributor

Trying to run NCI's MIXTRAN macro but can't get results. I keep getting "NOTE:ODS statements in the SAS Studio environment may disable some output features"

Hi there,

I am trying to run NCI's MIXTRAN macro (here is the link to the Macro http://epi.grants.cancer.gov/diet/usualintakes/mixtran_macro_v2.1.sas). My dataset (KNNS_shortreport.sas7bdat) appears on the lefthand side under folder as a file- so I don't think accessing the folder is the issue (I experienced that in the past).

Here is what I set my variables to in the macro (Parameters that are mandatory all have a value in the macro call):

%macro MIXTRAN

(data=/folders/myfolders/KNNS_shortreport.sas7bdat, response=CA, foodtype=CA, subject=ID, repeat=visitno, covars_prob=, covars_amt=,

outlib=work.ca, modeltype=amount, lambda=, replicate_var=, seq=, weekend=, vargroup=, numvargroups=, start_val1=, start_val2=, start_val3=, vcontrol=, nloptions=, titles=, printlevel=,subgroup=);

However, when I highlight the entire code and hit run I keep receiveing the NOTE: ODS statements in the SAS Studio environment may disable some output features.   and  NOTE: Argument 1 to function TSLVL('GEOCODE') at line 24 column 4 is invalid..

And, no results are produced. Also, no errors are reported. I am not sure if I am just not entering a valid "outlib="? I also, tried running it with just the dataset name next to data instead on the whole short cut but I get the problem.

I am stuck and not sure what else to try! Any help would be more than appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

Kate

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation