Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Trouble finding "libsas" library content in SAS U

New Contributor cra
New Contributor

Trouble finding "libsas" library content in SAS U

I've been watching the youtube instructional videos and following along using sas analytics U through the virtual box. For the first couple videos, the instructor used data tables from the sashelp library. Since I had the sashelp library in my libraries, I was able to easily follow along.

However, starting around the 3rd or 4th video, the instructor began manipulating data tables from a "libsas" library. I would love to continue following along but I can't find this libsas data anywhere. It is most evident in the "Merging SAS Tables" video. I want to merge two tables with a common column, but can't find any two tables with an identical column in the sashelp library.

Thanks.

Super User

Re: Trouble finding "libsas" library content in SAS U

Have you watched the

Accessing Data in SAS Libraries

video?

New Contributor cra
New Contributor

Yes. I have viewed that video. However, the data that is used in subsequent videos is not available. I just want to use the same data that is being used in the videos. I found a post by drvenom in the thread "Have you Viewed the Free SAS Studio Training Tutorials Yet?" which echoes my question precisely and was not answered.

drvenom: Hi Jennifer, thank you for pointing out these cool videos. I started watching and following along with the videos. There are some tutorials that use tables which are not included in the university edition (i.e. bfatbmi, customers, testscores, ect). Are these tables available for download somewhere? Thanks again.

Thanks!

Super User

Did you run the steps described in this post:

Those worked in my system.  I'm not sure they're what you're looking for though Smiley Sad

EDIT: its not Smiley Sad

Super User

Hmm...I couldn't find it either anywhere. Try emailing

SASAnalyticsU@sas.com

directly and see what they say. I'd be interested in hearing the answer as well.

They're official support, this is just regular people Smiley Wink

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation