Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Site Maintenance taking too long

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Site Maintenance taking too long

Hi All,

I have been trying to download the SAS university edition for the past 3 days but the site keep "Temporarily down maintenance. The maintenance was sheduled to run for just 2days now but it's been 4 days already.

Any help from the house.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎07-18-2017 08:20 AM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Site Maintenance taking too long

Yes, @jfayese, I agree with @KurtBremser that caching is likely the problem. You probably cached that error page over the weekend and are seeing it each time.

For the benefit of whomever might be reading this thread, if you ever see site maintenance that lasts inordinately long (and "inordinate" might vary, depending on the resource and purpose of the maintenance), please let us know. You can send a note to support @sas.com or call 1-800-727-0025.

Thanks!

Randy

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

Just tried it, could download UE for Virtualbox right away. if you still have problems, you might see a cached page in your browser.

Try a different browser; if that doesn't help, see if your network connection is the culprit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxims of Maximally Efficient SAS Programmers
Solution
‎07-18-2017 08:20 AM
SAS Super FREQ

Yes, @jfayese, I agree with @KurtBremser that caching is likely the problem. You probably cached that error page over the weekend and are seeing it each time.

For the benefit of whomever might be reading this thread, if you ever see site maintenance that lasts inordinately long (and "inordinate" might vary, depending on the resource and purpose of the maintenance), please let us know. You can send a note to support @sas.com or call 1-800-727-0025.

Thanks!

Randy

New Contributor

@RandyMullis @KurtBremser Thanks alot. I have been able to download it after clearing up my Cache and also installed it succesfully.

SAS Super FREQ

Good to hear, @jfayese! Thank you for learning and using SAS software!

Randy

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation