Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

School system Managment

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

School system Managment

Hi, 

I would like to ask that what is the best way to start program for Shool System Managment Online. 

What SAS can help me in doing this project. 

Thanks in advance. 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎08-07-2016 03:54 AM
Super User

Re: School system Managment

[ Edited ]

That sounds more like a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool. It sounds like you want a tool to register and keep track of students, courses and teachers? And who's taking hat? Who's been awarded a degree etc? 

SAS is for data analytics. So if after you set your IT system you could pass the data to SAS to answe questions such as:

What courses do students take together?

Are more times preferable for classes?

Do students prefer a specific teacher for a course?

Are student grades in a class higher than average? 

Hope that helps. 

PS. Please take the time to detail your questions. I would highly recommend reading the following page and employing it's suggestions in any future questions, here or elsewhere. You'll get the answers you need faster since there's less back and forth. 

http://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

What is School system management?

New Contributor

Hi, 

I have Institute, i need a project to manage the students and users. i do have one now but i need to imporve it so i am planing to develpe it in professional way. 

Solution
‎08-07-2016 03:54 AM
Super User

[ Edited ]

That sounds more like a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool. It sounds like you want a tool to register and keep track of students, courses and teachers? And who's taking hat? Who's been awarded a degree etc? 

SAS is for data analytics. So if after you set your IT system you could pass the data to SAS to answe questions such as:

What courses do students take together?

Are more times preferable for classes?

Do students prefer a specific teacher for a course?

Are student grades in a class higher than average? 

Hope that helps. 

PS. Please take the time to detail your questions. I would highly recommend reading the following page and employing it's suggestions in any future questions, here or elsewhere. You'll get the answers you need faster since there's less back and forth. 

http://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask

New Contributor

Thank you for your help.
What you said is right, i would like to show you my system and what i am doing right now. is it ok if i send you snapshot via email.
☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation