Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

SAS university edition issues

New Contributor

SAS university edition issues

I just learned of the availability of SAS University Edition. However, whenever I tried to downlad this edition, I get the followinfg message: Oops! Your profile does not have permission to complete this download.

What's up?  Any help appreciated.

PROC Star

Re: SAS university edition issues

[ Edited ]

Contact Tech Support:

sasanalyticsu@sas.com

Art, CEO, AnalystFinder.com

Note: Corrected previously incorrect address

SAS Super FREQ

Hi, @rmillard. I don't know when you posted your message, but there was some maintenance work early Saturday. You issue might have been during that time. Otherwise, please do as @art297 suggests and we'll get help for you!

Thanks,

Randy

New Contributor

Unable to download SAS University edition on a Mac.  Keep getting the Oops message.

Tried to contact analyticsu@sas.com, received undeliverable 

SAS Employee

Hi @rmillard - try SASAnalyticsU@sas.com instead.

thanks!

SAS Super FREQ

Hi, @rmillard.  First, the address for you to use is sasanalyticsu@sas.com.  Since you've been experiencing problems for a couple of days, you might want to go directly to SAS Technical Support which is support@sas.com

In looking over other postings about this, many have solved the issue by using a different browser.  I think there's a good chance that you first tried to access the download during maintenance, and the problem has been cached so clearing the cache and/or using a different browser may make the difference.

Randy

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation